The Uyan Hotel is located in the heart of Sultanahmet, just 50 metres from world-famous St. Sophia, Basilica Cistern & Blue Mosque ,beside 100 metres from breathtaking Topkapi Palace & Marmara Sea.
10 minutes walk to the Grand Bazaar, Spice (Egyptian) Bazaar & museums, with easy access to the Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (16 km) indeed make the Uyan an ideal location.
Distances to historical landmarks:
- St. Sophia Museum - 50 metres
- Blue Mosque - 50 metres
- Topkapi Palace - 100 metre
- Marmara Sea - 100 metres
- Basilica Cistern - 60 metres
- Islamic Arts Museum - 75 metres
- Grand Bazaar - 300 metres
- Spice Bazaar - 400 - 450 metres
Independent directions to Uyan Hotel:
- Ataturk Airport (IST/LTBA) - Hotel ( Click for direction Map )
taxi ( 16-18 Euro ) or the hotel can be reached by metro. Airport metro - Aksaray (last station) transfer to Aksaray tram (see direction map above for more details) to Sultanahmet. Alternatively, take the Shuttle Bus from the Airport to Aksaray then take the tram from Aksaray to Sultanahmet.
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) - Hotel ( Click for direction Map )
taxi ( 40-45 Euro ) or take a Shuttle bus to Taksim and then a taxi to Sultanahmet
We advise you not to take a taxi (you may be overcharged and taken around the city first).
We are ready to help you and provide all the information you need to make your stay in Istanbul as enjoyable as possible.